Monday, February 15, 2010

It has been forever and ever...




Hi everyone...



Its been an absolute eon since I last blogged and so so much stuff has happened, there's just so much to try and fit in.


I've been on the move more and been walking about the place and starting to run about the place. My new fave things to do is to go to our local library for storytime and for the singalong that they have.. I love singalongs on thursdays, I get to dance and sing and bop about the place and afterwards I get to bang the drums they have or touch the guitars that they have. I meet loads of friends there and its always so much fun.


This year for Hallowe'en I got to go trick or treating, not once but twice. On the friday Mum took me to Melrose and they closed the town down and we got to go get treats from the shops that were open.. it was great fun, people really loved my costume. Mum made me be the UPS man. I met my friend Emily there with her Mum and brother. The next day I went around the block with Mika who was dressed as Yoda and then when it got dark Mum took me out trick or treating. I had a great time going to peoples houses and getting sweets from them. I got to meet a lot of our neighbours.


Christmas was fun, Mum Dad and I went to Cork and we had a great time..,but we didn't get to see too many people since it was really icy and we couldn't get out to see people.
I'm now 2 and I like to talk and have a few new fave tv shows to watch.. yes Mum tries to restrict me but I still ask for them anyways..I also love YouTube and the muppet clips. My absolute fave is Bohemian Raphsody. I love Animal, he's cool, I love how he says Mama, Mum and Dad like it too.
D and Mimi came to visit me for my christening. I really didn't like it, not one bit. I didn't like the dunking in the water, I didn't like being naked for it and I didn't like the white tux I had to wear, but Mum says that I also got my communion and confirmation so I was all done, she was excited for that, whatever that means. I did have fun with D and Mimi while they were here, we went to the Science Museum and and few other places, I showed them around Arlington and around the block and stuff.
Mum took me to see the Elmo show. I went with my friend Vin and his mum and it was so much fun, they sang and they danced and I had the best time, until I got sick in the car on the way home.. just too much fun for me I guess..
Hmmm so that takes me up to April and then just a few weeks ago me and Mum went to Ireland. We went on airplane and I had so much fun. I got to watch the telly for such a long time, who could sleep when there's a tv so close to me, but I was a good boy and everyone told mum that. We had a great time in Cork. I got a tractor from D and it was the best thing I think I ever got and the poot-ball . I played with Ciara and also the boys. They have a trampoline and I love to bounce on it. I got to go in D's van and Mimi's car. I got to go on the bus with mum home from town and got to see loads and loads of people. I loved being in the same room as Mum so I could get up up in the morning to start the day with me. I also got to watch loads of new shows that I never get to see at home. I love Handy Manny and I love Fireman Sam.. I can even sing the songs for them now.
Anyways I'll have mum put some pics up of me and I'll try and blog some more soon
Time to get my day going... Mum... where you?????

No comments: