Monday, October 19, 2009

Been a busy busy boy

Hi everyone,
I've been such a busy boy with Mum, I've made her neglect the blog.
Well in august Mum and Dad took me on holidays to Cape Cod. We shared a house with my friend Maddy and her Mum and Dad. We went to the beach a few times and I played in the sand with Dad. We went to get ice-cream every day, it was yummy. Mum and Dad took me to a petting zoo and I had a great time feeding all the animals and saying hi to them all.

We came back from our hols and then a few weeks later Pop and Renee came to visit for 2 weeks. It was great I had great fun with them. I went to so many different new places and go to see so many things. I got to see Pop play this really huge organ in this really really big hall. I was all dressed up and I danced around while Pop played. My Mum and I went on another holiday to Cape Cod with Renee and Pop. I got to stay in hotels for the first time which I liked. We went to Plymouth and to the Plimoth Plantation. We drove about the cape and saw all the different towns and the lighthouse at Chatham. I had fun the day we went to Provincetown. I saw loads of people and flags and doggies. I also got to be a big boy and go and have my dinner at restaurants.

Since they left Mum has been trying to keep me busy by going to play places, taking me on the bus and the T, taking Doo out for a walk , looking for squirrels and geese,looking for the crunchy leaves, raspberry picking. I went to the natural history museum with my friend Maia last week and got to see all the animals and the dinosaurs. We has great fun there, I ran about the place looking at all the bones they have, we then went to a restaurant for dinner and Mum took me home on the bus. It was a great day

I'm going to get ready for Hallow e'en, Mum has bought me some pumpkins and we're going to decorate them today. Here are some pics of me http://picasaweb.google.com/aodonovan/AugOct2009?feat=directlink

Bye for now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicky

I love the headgear. However I don't think it's going to start a trend any time soon!

Renée