Monday, April 27, 2009

Very Busy.....

Hello everyone,
I've just been so busy these past few weeks I've not had time to sit down and have Mum type up an entry for me
Mum has been taking me to the park nearly every day that its nice. I love the swings and slides. I've gone and played with a few new friends and I like playing with their toys more than I like playing with my own.
Mum signed me up for swim class, we had our first one today, I'm not sure yet I like it. I prefer the bath tub, but Mum is still going to take me I think. I really like these days looking for all the birds and the squirrels and my fave are still the cats!
I went to my first US orienteering event with Mum and Dad, it was fun, I liked running about the woods on the path, Dad took a pic of me and my other pics from this month are here
Mum and Dad went to see Travis last night, Mum said it was fantastic. Mum is a very big fan, she went to see them in Newbury Comics with Shauna and she got me some autographs!
Well I must really get some sleep, had a busy day today, need to sleep.
Hope everyone is doing well

No comments: